- Today's engines generate more heat than ever before, and increased heat means increased friction and oxidation, which may rob your engine of performance. MaxxOil motor oil contains heat-activated additives, so as your engine temperature increases, a viscosity improver and anti-wear zinc additives kick in to maintain oil thickness and provide unsurpassed wear protection.
- With increased heat and friction, your engine needs a durable oil. We tested Maxx OilTM motor oil after it had gone through thousands of miles of tough city driving - so durable was it that it still met or even exceeded critical industry standards for fresh oil even when it was due to be replaced!
- MaxxOil provides the highest level of protection for critical engine parts helping your vehicle to perform at its best. It combines premium base oils with proprietary additive technologies to create high performance motor oils that optimize engine performance and provide superior protection. No special procedures are necessary when upgrading to MaxxOil.
- MaxxOil is suitable for any four-cycle gasoline engine. (Not recommended for use with diesel engines).
MaxxOil - Health, Safety and Environment Policy Distribution
Everyone who works for us, everywhere, is responsible for getting Health, Safety and the Environment right - the good HSE performance and security of our employees are critical to the success of our business.
Our goals are simply stated - no accidents, no injuries, and no damage to the environment. We will continue to drive down the environmental and health impact of our operations with pollution prevention, waste and emissions reduction, and more efficient energy use. We will produce quality products that can be used safely by our customers.
- Consult, listen to and respond openly to our customers, employees, neighbors, public interest groups and those who work with us.
- Work with others - our partners, suppliers, competitors and regulators - to raise the standards of this industry.
- As a minimum, comply with all applicable laws and regulations and any other requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Openly report our performance, good or bad.
- Recognize those who contribute to improved HSE performance.
We are committed to continual improvement of our HSE performance and management systems, and our business plans include measurable HSE targets that we are committed to meeting.