As a premium engine oil producer.MaxxOil exceeds the toughest API standards of japanese, European and U.S car builders and provides exceptional protection against engine wear under even the most extreme conditions
American-Proven MaxxOil Motor Oil in Engine Sludge and Wear Protection
Be it sedan, luxury, truck or MPV, your car is a part of your daily life. You want to have your car's engine to be at top notch as much as possible. You want to have your car's condition as new as it just came out of factory. You like to best for your car, so you can drive with confidence, and the experience the feeling of having new clean engine daily.
Why is it So Crucial to Have Clean Engine?
Why is clean so important in today's engines? Engines are born clean at the factory. In fact, if you were to visit the engine-assembly facilities of state-of-the-art engine builders like Ferrari, you'd find that they more closely resemble semiconductor clean rooms. That's because the tolerances in today's engines are tighter than ever, and today's engine builders know that clean is crucial.
For every 100 gallons of gasoline burned in an engine, these by-products are produced:
- 90-120 gallons of water.
- 3-10 gallons of unburned gasoline.
- 1/2 - 2 pounds of soot and carbon.
- 1/4 - pound of varnish.
- 1-4 pounds of sulphuric and nitric acid.
- A measurable percentage of these by-products end up in the crankcase oil, potentially contaminating the oil. When dispersed properly in oil, the filter can trap the larger particles. Contaminants too small to be filtered are removed with the engine oil change.
- If the oil does not disperse contaminants properly into the oil, or if the oil does not get changed, the suspended particles begin to settle out of the oil, forming sludge and damaging deposits, as in this valve deck.